February 10, 2011

Too Easy

Verse 1:
It isn't easy to find the answers
To questions I didn't dare ask
No it isn't easy
To search for a place in your heart for me
And only to find none

So, baby, I'll take my leave
And I won't take no chances
Cos that's what you believe;
That I should know where my place is

Chorus:
Then you may spend your nights
Thinking what went wrong
Have your regrets sing every song
You may search for my face in the crowd below
And maybe you'll realize that I've let you go

Verse 2:
It's not always easy
To erase those thoughts of you
If everything I think about keeps leading back to you
No, it's not always easy
To find some comfort in the dark,
When the only comfort I keep dreaming about
Is right there in your arms

Still baby, I took my leave
And I took no more chances
Cos if that's what you believe
Then what's left to be spoken

(Chorus)

Bridge:
Time will never rewind
And neither will we start again
For a cut always heal
But it's the scars that remain

(Chorus)