December 10, 2009

Lovelorn

Verse 1:
When you walked into my life
You turned it upside down
And I knew I'd never be the same again.

I never thought I'd learn to love
I never thought you'd be the one
But I guess I thought wrong all of this time.

Now I'm caught under your spell
I've gone crazy for loving you
But I don't want this to end.

Chorus:
She's all you've ever dreamed of
She's everything you'll ever really need
She's everywhere you turn
The only one you truly long to see
When you look into her eyes,
Your world stops spinning but it feels so right
Your heart beats fast each time
And you know she's the only one you
Truly love...

Verse 2:
I thought you'd stay with me tonight
You lied to me instead
I knew it's gonna end this way with you
Oh...

Now I live my life alone
Your promise to me was so untrue
And I feel I'm better off without you

(Chorus)

Bridge:
You left me with nothing but scars
I'm loving you still (I'm loving you still)
I hope to see you again
Someday,sometime,somewhere

(Chorus)