December 10, 2009

Never Again

Verse 1:
It goes around too much,
And I never thought I’d believe it
They say you think you know someone
But they end up being something else

I never thought it’d be you who’d teach me that
You were the last person on my mind.
They say the ones you love the most
Are the ones who’ll break your heart

I don’t know who they are, but
Baby they were right.

Chorus:
I’m taking control of my life
No more wasting tears for you
Get out of my mind, get out of my life
There’s no room for you left in me

You never loved me,you never cared
So I don’t ever want to see you again.

Verse 2:
You put on a mask and I trusted you
It was all pretense, it was all a lie
I can never forgive what you have done
And I can’t love you anymore

I gave you my heart, and I gave you my love
You threw them away
Like they meant nothing at all
It was then I decided, no more crying..

I’m gonna let you go now,
I just wanted to let you know

(Chorus)

Bridge:
But boy, I can’t tell a lie
A part of me still cares for you.
Yet you’ve hurt me so bad,
Please stay out so I can forget
Yes, I’m finally moving on…

(Chorus)