January 6, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

Well..it's been a long time since this blog is updated. From Mors being fat to now not so fat. HAHA! Sorry Mors, no offence. So I (FAE) shall update the blog! (:



Anyways, it's 2010! OMG! Time really flies by fast. And the last REAL post was on 2008. Damn people! Be alive! hahah...

We didn't really celebrate the New Year though. Sad huh..? Yeah. Au went out with her darling to Sentosa while Nina had to go to her Aunt's place to celebrate another Aunt of hers' birthday. It's the cute one. I feel mcm nak kenyam-kenyam dia. haha.. Nina knows that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT!

Mors had to work! Aper punyer olang. New Year's Eve also must work. So I was all alone on New Year's Eve. Au asked me out but I don't think I wanna join cause firstly, I'll be the only one and the rest are Au's darling's friends. Consider it as Au's friends also. Secondly, there will be two girls out of how many boys. And lastly! There are so many people in SENTOSA!

So, I decided to surprise Nadiah at her workplace to celebrate the countdown with her. Woohoo! While the rest are celebrating their New Year's in the other side of Singapore, I'm celebrating it in the East side. (: