January 29, 2010

I Dream Of Rain.. Ya-Ley-HE-Ya-Ley!

Yoohoo... Fae is back alright.
*to the tune of BSB's Everybody (Backstreet's Back)*
Aaaarrrghh! Electrons and neutrons are invading my head. They're killing me slowly.

Just got home from town with Mors and Nina. Mors wanted us to accompany him shopping. Biasa lah.. it's Mors. He doesn't shop alone. Not that I know of. hehe. I met Mors at Tanah Merah around 3.30pm because Nina will be late.

We had time to snap a picture coz the train was so darn slow.

Reached our destination. Met Nina and headed straight to Far East. Not that we want to shop like gila-gila, but it was because we were HUNGRY! Maybe not them.. ME! Lapar gila babi!



After eating, we walked around Far East. Mors didn't know what he wanted since he just want to shop, but nothing specific in mind. Tawaf punya tawaf, he finally bought something.
A fur jacket! A warm and cozy fur jacket!



I, the accompany-er, wasn't suppose to buy anything. And WTH! I actually bought "leprechaun" heels. Gosh Fae!
Well.. I really wanted it anyway. They look so cute!



Since Mors already got his fur jacket and I got my "leprechaun" heels, a lot of money spent, we went down to Takashimaya. There was a fair on Wii and we saw my classmates. The boys I mean. They were working. Got to talk to them for a while and after that, Mors, Nina and I went on to sit next to this "lion-looking" gargoyle. Snapped a bunch of pictures - stupid and sexy ones. HAHA!









Sat there from 6plus to about 10pm. Going home, we got more laughs in the train. Mors had "quivering lips" disease while I am becoming more makcik. I should walk around with a biscuit in my hand or maybe kuih tart. HAHAHA!

Show me the meaning of being lonely.
Is this the feeling I need to walk with..?
Tell me why I can't be there where you are.
There's something missing in my heart... ):