January 30, 2010

It's Mors. It's Fae. No! It's a hovering SHIT!


Waduh! I'm so tired layan-ing my sister.
Had to carry her from the bus stop all the way home.
WHY..?! Because she's asleep.

I planned to cut my hair today because my hair looks like a mushroom. The back is fine, I guess. Wait. No. It isn't fine. There's an awkward looking tail at the back. MUST CUT!

Went to White Sands with little sister to withdraw money because I THOUGHT I misplaced my card. But nooooo.. I found out that my mum took it. That woman. *Shakes head*

The bank was closed of course. It's a Saturday! So Nina, little sis and I waited for Mors for a few minutes before taking the bus to Tampines. Just wanted to try my luck to see whether the bank in Tamp was open but I could already smell it from afar that it was closed. HAHA!


Aku rasa sungguh papa kedana. It's like opening my wallet and, literally butterflies and moths coming out from it. haha... We bought bubble tea from Tampines MRT station and went to Snip Avenue. Mors wanted to ask whether they do cornrows but apparently they weren't educated on that. LOL! Mors' words, not mine.

Cornrows

And then, we went to sit under the void deck while little sis play at the playground. Sat there from 4plus till 6.15pm. I didn't cut my hair. Like I said, papa kedana. hahaha...

LE BAROQUE. ABANG GLOBE. OLYNN SALEH-HE-SALEH. (: