January 31, 2010

Abang Globe Knows...



Nek Jah and Nek Imah went to Le Baroque yesterday, a Saturday night. Sunday lah kirakan. Datuk Mors didn't tag along coz he has work. Stupid work shift! 5am to 1pm. Nak mampus! If he doesn't faint one day, I don't know what to say.

Reached Nina's place quite late. Duty calls. Chey... It was around 9plus. I thought I was late but Nina's mum was still siap-ing. So I had time to rest for a few minutes and sambil-sambil tu, talk to her cat. She didn't layan me aniways. Just lick her fur. Hish..

Got to wear my "leprechaun" heels. hehe. Surprisingly, they are one hell of a shoe. Very the comfortable. Took a cab and when we got there, The Shagies already started playing their first set. Boohoo. Ordered drinks. Mesti! If not, kena halau! hahaha!

Thank you Nina's mum for treating me Shirley Temple and Sotong Balls!



Nina's mum had to leave at 1am to meet her friends for supper. Unfair! They get to eat. Fae, makan jer tau. hahah! At that point, I was hungry. So it's understandable. After she left, we got into the groove. Mak dah tak ada, baru joget mcm nak setengah mampus. haha. Nolah. We didn't dance to that extend. For Powerhouse maybe.

Nina got someone's number. Wait! She didn't ask for it. Someone passed his number to a friend who then passed it to Nina. Don't want to say the name coz his name very the bapak-bapak. haha! He can only shuffle. So all the way, he wasn't dancing. He was shuffling. Even to rock music. WEIRD! Well.. I got this Indian dude dancing in front of me. Dancing with me I don't mind, but he was blocking my freakin' view. My Abang Globe was blocked. Joget dahlah macam dayak. Mood all gone. Pfft!



The set kind of ended early, or maybe it's just me. They sang a new song! Woots! "All the Right Moves" by OneRepublic. Awesome! And... I got to take a picture with Abang Globe. Yipee!



At first, I didn't want to take pasal malu. HAHA! This is all because of Nina. Memandai jer dia tu tau, go and tell Olynn that I call him Abang Globe. Then Olynn told Abang Hashim! Oh no! He looked at me and said,"Kurang asam eh kau". hehehe.. Cute! Olynn pun slow, didn't get why I called him "Globe". haha.. Never mind. Gembira banget aku. (:

MY LIFE GETS KINDA BORING. NEED SOMETHING THAT I CAN CONFESS. (: