January 22, 2010

Mak Jah Al Petom Joyah

You might be wondering why the hell I'm blogging and, it's not even Friday yet.
Well... Nadh and I have been planning to meet since Monday.
That woman! She abandoned Nina and me.
Boohoo...

We planned again to meet on Wednesday but as usual, our nenek, forgot about the meet.
Maklumlah, nenek dah tua. Tak larat nak merayap nie semua. Hehe.

We didn't give up! We met today! Nina, Mors and I. Nadh couldn't make it because she was caught up in school.
Wow! Sibuk betul nenek kita tu yer. (:

Nina and I waited for Mors at McCafe DTE. While Nina was finishing her assignment, I was aching all over after playing touch rugby.
Dah sakit-sakit pon nak main sports. Ish ish ish...
Tired and sleepy, I played with Nina's phone. CSI: NY! Woohoo!

Went to warong after that. That's where the fun begins. I swear to God there's a problem with my mouth. I've been spitting all over! Excited..? Maybe.. Talk talk. Laugh laugh. Mors' ass started to sweat so we headed to..


McD! Durh! Nina and Mors took a breather. You know I know. *Kening naik turon* haha!
Shared a stupid and embarrassing picture of ME! Gross!
Anyways, we started talking about erected nipples. Urgh! I feel like killing you both! *Image stuck in my head*

EVERYBODY'S HEADED FOR THE DANCE FLOOR. SEE THERE'S A PARTY GOING ON TOMORROW! (: