February 18, 2010

Ringa Ringa

Ninaaa! Morsss!
Runs towards them. Jumps and morphs into a pig.
*OINK*



Mors, Nina and I went to Simpang today. Wait. Yesterday I mean.
We were suppose to meet Nina at 5pm but were late as usual and this time, it's because of me. Most of the time, it was Mors. hehe.

I had to study with my friends at Starbucks. Went to meet Mors at Bugis first but he was so the slow. Bersolek. Waited for him like a goon outside Topman. We walked all the way to Fullerton Hotel. Ooopps.. Wrong venue. Called my friend, he said next to Esplanade. We went to Esplanade next. Called again and he said it's at the Merlion. Waduh! Heart pain! Forget it.

Reached Tanah Merah at 5.45pm. Nina and I were both so tired coz Mors asked us to listen to a song which we really believe it drained the energy out of us. haha! Seriously.



Hungry! Thirsty! When the drinks came, mine was the first to finish. hehe. I felt so full after that, that I couldn't finish my food. Nina had Mee Goreng and Plain Prata while Mors had Dosai. Siapa jugak yang habiskan kalau kita tak habis..? Morsyid! Dalam diam-diam, he is still our tong sampah. "BAK SINI". HAHA!

We left and headed to the playground. Dah macam routine gitu. Before that, bought us some Root Beers. Slurp! Sat for a few minutes and Mors had to go relieve himself. Mors and I went to MRT Station leaving Nina behind to guard the stuff. When we came back, it started drizzling. Apa lagi, berangkat lah. We went back to Simpang, Mors bought a drink and Nina went to relieve herself.



The best part of it all was Nina tersandung. HAHA! We have learn that whenever an embarrassing moment happened, we MUST act cool. Tak sah kalau tak act cool. It just makes us look as if we are not in the wrong. hehe. AS IF!

We went back to the playground after the rain stopped. And macam biasa, sat there till 12am. Oh yah! We planned on doing a GONGZ crest. AWESOME or what?! And the answer will be, WHAT?! haha...

WE ARE THE NIGHT FEEDERS. NOT FORGETTING WEREPIG. (: