March 7, 2010

The Roof Is On Fire

What's up ma homies?! How are ya?!
If you're thinking that I just woke up, you're wrong!
I'm feeling very weak that's all.



Nina, Mors and I went to St. James Powerhouse yesterday. It was a very DRAMA-tic night.
Okay... Let's start from the beginning.

Mors has been planning to go to Play. You know..? Never mind for those of you who don't. haha. Anyways, Mors wanted us to meet at Tanjong Pagar control station by 8.30pm because he was afraid that the cover charge will be on. Nina and Mors have already reached except for me. Sorry you guys for being late and especially to Mors for letting you not get lucky. hehe.



So we had a back-up plan. St. James Powerhouse! Mors called his friend but he didn't reply. Hmm... We snapped some pictures on the way to Harbourfront. Actually not some lah.. Two. haha! I wanted to go and withdraw money because there wasn't any in my wallet. Satu sen pon tak ada. Tsk tsk tsk..

Before we went to do our "errands", we went to queue for our chops. WOW! We walked pass the smoking area and we already saw a lot of people there. Well.. it WAS a Saturday. Gonna be a full house. After getting our chops, went in to the lockers to place our bags inside. We were being KIASU. We just didn't want to panic if we were to come back from our "errands" to find no lockers left. hehe. Dancing with our bags is troublesome. Got out our money, ciggies, lighter and last but not least, camera.



We went to search for an ATM before getting us some food and drinks. It's a MUST to buy something before we dance. If not, we'll just die of thirst or our stomachs will start growling in the middle of the dance "session". LOL! We stood at the bridge for a while waiting for Nina to finish her sandwich. Made fun of some Indians and girls there. haha!

At around 10.55pm, we already lined up to get in. Oh-Am-Gee! Sampai jer, there was a huge crowd at the entrance, it felt like we were going in for a concert. Made a fool of myself again. haha. Did a Bangra and a little monkey dance. Once we got in, the dance floor was still quite empty. People were waiting for one another to open the dance floor. Snake woman was there!



And again, we danced on the podium. Woohoo! But an hour into the dancing "session", we started to feel annoyed and irritated mostly to those of them who danced TECKTONIC to almost all the songs there is. Bodoh punya orang! The most funniest was that they danced tecktonic to Buttons by PCD. What my heck! Is that even possible..? I guess not.

We went down the podium eventually because one by one started to stink and there was too much pushing. A-holes! Got to the smoking area to get a breather and did some complaining about our miseries on the podium. hehe. At the same time, Nina and I were checking out this lady who looked like Rosalind, body and leg wise. Muka pecah!



Sadly to say, that Lady Rosalind or as we call her, Keping, got into a big fight. We didn't know what the pandemonium was all about. There were flying jugs of ice and of course a whole lot of "Come ah! Wanna fight is it?". While we were standing at the back, quite close to them actually, I was hit with an ice cube on my face. Didn't see it coming. DURH! It was flying fast. Tak sempat aku nak elak. I was in pain for a moment and another ice had to hit me on the head. OUCH! It gave me a headache.

Haiz... Aku dah sakit-sakit, they had to do this to me. We didn't had that much fun as of the usual because I was going to be sick and Nina too. We went in and out most of the time looking at the whole drama that was happening. There were police cars and ambulance. Total awe-gasm! I would really like to record the whole thing but I think I'll might just end up in one of the ambulance. hehe.

Went in back to dance. It was already House. Nina and Mors did most of the dancing, I was just shaking my bum feeling the beat. The headache was killing me slowly. I found a seat to sleep while they continued on dancing. We got out of Powerhouse by 4plus and on the way out, there was another fight, but with the bouncers. And yeaps, ambulance came again. Stand-by mode. haha!

We sat on the parapet to watch. Typical Singaporeans. Ah, what the hey. Must be proud to be a Singaporean. haha. We walked back slowly to McDonald's to have breakfast. Nina sibuk makan, Mors and I tidur. I wasn't sure what the time was because tidur sadar-sadar. Moved to sit in front of Vivo and then tukar tempat lagi, in front of the train station. Like homeless people. *shakes head*

Finally we got in the train at 6.25am. Alhamdulillah! Only problem was that it was VERY cold!

FEVER. WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO BURN. (: