March 6, 2010

The Pleasure Is Momentary

It's already the holidays and it feels like we've not been going out.
Ish ish ish..
Sorry people for the late post. My computer broke down.
Haiz... Macam-macam betul hal.



Well.. We did meet on Thursday. It started of with Nina meeting Mors and heading to City Hall. Woohoo! Mors bought an awesome super skinny jeans. Nice colour too. I didn't tag along because I had to go to the hospital. Long story...

Around 6pm, I went to Paris and had dinner with them at KFC in White Sands. Nadiah was with us too, GONGZ featuring Nad. hehe. As usual, talk talk, laugh laugh. After eating, Mors bought some drinks and Nina bought BABY food. What my heck!

Nadiah headed home after that and we continued our stay. Mors, Nina and I sat at McD and started talking about Siglap! Oh my God! I don't know what has happen to that school. It doesn't give off that Siglap vibe anymore. It looks more like a "pussy" school. The paintings are all gone. The general office and HOD office have been extended. GROSS!

Duduk duduk, Syikin happened to pass by and she scared the begeebees out of me. Semangat aku lari entah ke mana. Damn that woman! We took some BURUK pictures but it wasn't that buruk. hehe.



Anyways, I was pissed with some NS guys. I swear if I had some back-up with me, I would have made a big commotion in McD. The story goes like this - I was queuing up to buy an extra small coke and I was standing behind this NS dude. After him would be my turn but! He selit-kan FOUR of his friends in front of him. Siapa tak bingit?! Menyirap darah aku.

Okay... To end off, we went home at 11plus. Like durh..
Exceed the time limit and Mors will be doomed. haha!

This post is brought to you from Nadiah's lappie.

THE GOATS ARE CLASED. (: