February 27, 2010

Smile When You Still Have Teeth!



260210; A day to remember.
Usually we'd have a chalet but this year, it's a little different.
Little is an understatement. A lot actually. hehe.
We had an outing! An awesome one!



The day started off with me dropping by Republic Polytechnic, Nadh's school. I had too much time in my hands I guess. Got lost searching for the school but with the help of some people sitting at the station, I finally found it. I spent two hours doing nothing basically. haha.



After her school ended, we went to Tampines Mall to meet the rest; Nina, Mors and Au. Nat couldn't make it coz she had to work. Anyways, since Nina already arrived, we got up to Swensen's first before the queue is long. Mors and Au arrived a few minutes later. We ordered our food and while waiting for it to be served, we got to snap pictures.




In the process of taking pictures, I had no effin' idea that the rest of GONGZ were planning on a surprise for me. How can I not see that coming..? Gendeng! It was so obvious and yet I couldn't sense it. I guess I didn't care much about celebrating my birthday coz I'm 19.

When the food's done, Nina got up. I thought she was going to the toilet.. but no.. she was walking to and fro waiting for the surprise. She didn't want to miss the fun. haha... I was shocked when suddenly the waitress came and brought ice-cream with a candle on it.
Awwww... Thank you so much! (:



They even gave me a card. It was so nice of them that I almost teared. Seriously.



Cute right..?!
The card is so not for a 19-year-old but what my heck.. I don't even act like one.
It takes time. hehe.

We headed to Cash Studio later for some karaoke! Woohoo! We had a hell of a day!
Here are some pictures:




3 hours of singing wasn't enough. We still had more songs to sing but it was already 1am.
It was time to say goodbye to the mics.

WELL, I DON'T LIKE LIVING UNDER YOUR SPOTLIGHT.. HEHE. HUHU. HAHA. HOHO. (: