February 26, 2010

You're Such An Expiration...

The soft supple breeze sets on the horizon as the ocean silently whispers to its prey.
One day the last of all of you who mourn for the death of those that rose above the ashes will come and that day will be called ARMAGEDDON...


I have no idea what I'm talking about.
I just typed whatever word that come to my mind. hehe.



Today, we went shoe shopping! Smart shoes to be exact. Nat had to buy shoes for work and she asked if we could accompany her. Like durh we can. But first, we had to go to her house to 'consult' her parents whether she can go out with us. Complicated story.

It felt as if we went there to take her hand in marriage. haha. Scary okay. I still remember the last time we saw Nat's mum was in 2006. That's like 4 years ago. Her fierce face is still imprinted in my head. Her mum and her Mee Goreng. I mean, the noodles are not fierce, it's just the mum. She just cooked for us Mee Goreng. HAHA!

We met Mors at Tampines since he was from school and couldn't make it to Nat's house. Walked around Century Square and Tampines Mall to look for shoes. In the end, we went to Isetan. Tengok punya tengok, we found two pairs of shiny heels. Just nice. We asked Nat to buy the nicer pair from the two but it cost more than $100. Never mind, just forget it, take the other pair.



After that, we went to McD next to the CPF building because I was craving for ice-cream. HUNGRY! I bought Strawberry Sundae, Nat bought Oreo McFlurry and Nina bought Milo McFlurry. It was awesome! We sat there for a few minutes, talk talk and laugh laugh. Then, Nat had to leave. So fast!

We beredar from McD and sat at the spot where we used to sit. Took a breather or two. And got to talking about Pastor Rony-hole. Such a fucker! It shows how small his brain is for a 'PASTOR'. For those who wants to feel angry for the fun of it, you may click here.

WE ARE FAMILY. I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME. (: