March 23, 2010

Semput. Terkejut. Mati.



Awesome hair right..?! Well, to me, it is.
Aqilah tagged along to Bugis with us yesterday to do their hair. Us? The usual trio featuring Nad. Mors wanted to do cornrows since, I don't know, 300 years ago. haha. Just kidding. Since late January. Finally, he grew his hair and got his cornrows. But it's temporary unlike Aqilah's.

We were to meet at 2pm but plans suddenly cocked up when Mors had to go to Clarke Quay to take his certificate. So I took my own sweet time to Bugis after 3pm. Nina was already there, reading in the library to calm herself down all due to Mors. Kesian.

While Mors was getting his hair done, I was in the East waiting for Nad. We got lost for a while on the second floor of Bugis Street as I was busy searching for a freaking escalator down when we were suppose to use the staircase at the exit. haha. Selenger bacin! We saw her at the second floor up the new escalator. Hais.. Fae, Fae.



Nad and I got in and we were in awe. Nice! I don't think I can do what the man is doing because firstly, I have Parkinson's. When my hand shakes, the parting will just go off. And secondly, my hand is clammy. I swear to God, the customer's hair, from dry it will become wet. HAHA!

Nina was busy flipping through the magazines looking at hair colour and the different hair styles in there. We saw quite a few crappy-doodle hairstyles and even more crappy-sheez models. Ada yang terperanjat beruk, ada yang nak tido, ada yang penat. Macam-macam.

Nina, Nad and I went to see some of the stuff that they sell like fingernails, hair extensions and fake eye lashes. There was a whole collection of it. From short to long and even bushy ones. I'm talking about the lashes. haha...



Once Mors was done, it was Aqilah's turn. Woohoo! Aqilah's hair was just... *finds word but don't know what it is* Anyways, we all went to Raffle's Hospital to eat at Banquet. After that, Mors left with Aqilah to Kallang while Nina, Nad and I took the bus to Paris.

On the bus, Nina and I were making fun of so many people. About vampires with mustaches, kepala bulat with selipar jamban and about the Indian man who sings "Thriller". Gosh... Stomach pain from laughing too much. Nad was just leaning against the window, stoning. She looked darn shagged. Get some rest, girl.

Nad alighted at Tampines and we continued our journey to Paris. We waited at McD for Mors and saw the Gay Buddies. Kieth looked so buff now. So very the different. He's in NS. It will explain the buff-ness but he is a clerk. Hmmm...

Sat around at the smoking area till.. you all should know what time by now.. teehee.

DA-KE-DA-KE-DAK. (: