June 3, 2010

What's Rump..?

Do you still remember this?

Here I am
Drowning in this love
Crying in the dark
Won't you save
me?



Like I've mentioned in the previous post, we wanna be FAMOUS!
More of rock stars really.

You can see the resemblance of Nina and I in here. Obviously Nicole Scherzinger is Nina, can't possibly be me. I think I might just get that pretty little dress ripped because of my fatness. Haha. Slash would be me because I play the guitar and also, by looking at his glasses, that's just Nek Jah's trademark right there. Big fat chance for me to grow long hair and wear a magician's hat but it's worth the try. LOL!

31052010:
Nina, Mors and I met for a little jam of our own. Nina and Mors were to meet at my place but then, Mors couldn't make it, so I went all the way to Mors' place. We finally got together under a block around 8pm and we started with the songs we've planned to cover. There were like 8-10 songs altogether. Whoah!

We tried a few of the songs. Some of them didn't sound right I must say, because of the chords I played. hehe. After a really good warm-up, we sang songs that had duets in them so Mors could have a part to sing. A PART not back-up. haha. There were two songs - Broken Strings by James Morrison featuring Nelly Furtado and Need you now by Lady Antebellum.

La-di-da-di-da! We moved on to singing our originals; Here I Am. That was a blast! Firstly, Nina forgot how the song went. And secondly, she forgot the lyrics. I wrote down the lyrics confidently after which Nina found an error. Okay, I edited it. Then, she found out the error I made before was changed into another stupid error. How interesting!

First error:
I'm still loving you and your selfish yours

Second error:
I'm still loving you and your selfish waste


Correct Version:
I'm still loving you and your selfish ways

That cracked us up for a good 2 minutes. Nina and Mors laughed till they jumped off the chair. Awesome shit! I wish we could have recorded that priceless moment.



At 10pm, we went to the nearest coffee shop to get some food. Prata! We ended up with more than just a prata. HAHA! Snapped pictures here and there. Talked and laughed a little. Normal.

It was still early. We decided to go back to the previous place to sing but there was a dude sleeping peacefully so we didn't continue. We sat next to him, not really next to him, and shared ghost stories. The way we shared was as if the place we were sitting wasn't next to a cemetery. Yups! CEMETERY!

LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! (: