June 4, 2010

Spawn Of The Thirsty Rhinosaur

Underneath the froth, there's an endless story.
That's the drink I chose.




02062010:
Jamming session babe! The three amigos met at 5plus. Wow! I feel so the rock star-ish. I don't know why. teehee.

Anyways, we've decided to focus on one song to cover and perfect it. That song will be 'Need You Now' by Lady Antebellum. I am so in love with them! They are what I call TALENTED musicians. For those of you who are way behind in the music industry, listen!



Back to the jamming session, we sang some of our originals that had been collecting dust for a while. Songs like 'Never Again' and 'Gone'. While Mors and Nina went to buy Subway sandwiches, I was busy coming up with a tune for 'Gone'. The previous tune sound a little National Day-ish. haha.

We jammed till about after dusk at the interchange. Talked about House and House-isms when suddenly it turned out to be a very funny conversation.

Nina: I hate Amber. She's trying to act all sexy when she sat on House. *barfs*

Mors
: (Confident) Is she Chinese?!

I wasn't sure if Mors was listening to the conversation or just plain slow. Maybe both. What a moment. We discussed about Mors buying a jellyfish hat and he wanting to cut his hair botak. His reason was 'try to get use to it'. When he explained how he wanted to cut his hair I laughed. He wanted it bald except for the fringe. Hmmmm...



I think this will fit him perfectly. HAHAHA! Oh, I'm melting already. LOL! I'm sure I'll get killed for this. But what the hey.. We walked to White Sands because he wanted to buy his hat. Went round and round, still no hat. We gave up and sat at McD. Conversation started, the laughter too. Look at our creation! Kacip Mak Jah! *slurpss*



We played with matches, some sachets of sugar, ice lemon tea and serviettes. And voila! It is guaranteed that this will make your bones stronger especially for those in between 60 to 80 years of age. hahaha...

There was also another conversation whereby Mors mentioned that Mrs. Rajan is pure Japanese and Mrs. Menon is pure Chinese. Hais.. What is happening to our friend? I think he's too stressed out about his NS. Chillax... You still have 4 more days left.



Oh! We're so gonna miss him! His meanness, vain-ness, slowness and whatever that made him, HIM. 2 weeks! I'm not being all melodramatic here. I'm being serious. Boohoo....

SEAN KINGSTON'S SONGS ARE FAT! (: