June 5, 2010

The Day We 'Membapokkan Diri'

When you look me in the eyes...
When I look into your eyes...
Whenever, wherever...

04062010:
Thank God it's Friday!
GONGZ DAY!

Mors planned to cut his hair and he did! We met at 6pm at Tampines MRT station to go to Snips Avenue. We waited for an hour just to cut Mors' hair BALD. We sat outside the salon talking about gay stuff. A lot of gay stuff. While talking, we saw this dude who was irritating Mors, only by his presence. Because he was too gay till Mors couldn't take it. haha. It's possible.

At around 7plus, we went inside and continued our conversation. This time, our conversation was being heard by this two gay girls. One of the girls was listening but was not discreet about it. We caught her looked at us and laughing along. What my heck. Weird... Anyways, Mors was called to cut his hair.

Mors: I want to cut my hair botak because I'm going NS.

Dude: Type 1 or Type 2?

Mors: Got type one ah?

What an interesting conversation. hahaha.. The first hair that fell was traumatic for me. I think the thought of him being bald was too extreme for me to handle. Mors asked the dude to cut his hair from the back first because he did not want to see himself bald. I understand.

Mors becoming bald

It took Mors only a few minutes to accept that he was bald. Mentally prepared I guess. Now he looked MANLY! He doesn't have that gay look anymore. Awww... That's sad. He can so fit in well with all the other guys in camp. haha.

We were an hour late to meet Nina at Tanah Merah. She was really hungry. If I were her, I'll be really mad. A hungry woman is an angry woman. 'Somebody's gonna get hurt real bad'. LOL! Nina saw Mors' head. After a while, it wasn't that funny funny anymore. I got used to the baldness. He didn't look that bad actually.



Nat came after we ordered our food and drinks. She got lost for a moment. Played a little hide-and-seek behind the staircase. hehe. While we were talking, the rain fell. Everybody who sat outside were running for cover, including us. Nat ordered her drink but it didn't come after her food finished. Nice...

There were updates here and there. We filled Nat in on ours too. Apparently she missed a lot. Never mind. At least you came down today. Woohoo! We started reminiscing on our secondary school days especially the Hari Raya moment in Au's home. About that fridge which stinks so bad. Mors with so much confidence thought it was Au's fringe that stink. WTH! But it was still funny none the less. HAHAHA!

Laughed some more till our stomach hurts. Damn! Nek Jah should have stayed inside instead of making an appearance. hahaha... If we had continued on laughing, I think each of us will have abs by the end of the day. We left to go to 7-11 to buy some drinks.



Sat at the usual playground for a few minutes before I had to go home. Sobsob. Today was the Friday when I had to go home early. It's Friday for God's sake! Well.. I got to see the lovely amigos and also, I hope not the last, to see Mors before he goes off to camp on Tuesday.

CRUNCH KODONG! (: