January 6, 2011

News on G!

Hear ye! Hear ye!
Especially to Mors. Since he's in HTA now.



One of our lovely G, Nat, has helped us expose the Queery Fools to OLD Singaporeans. Yes, we are from Singapore and no, not that kind of exposure. No one is going to be naked anywhere. Wait, maybe me. Haha. Just kidding.

"How have she helped?"

Nat has been dancing since God knows when and she is part of a Community Club. As in she will be called to perform if there were any events. She had mentioned us to her I.C. to give us a slot so we could perform. Isn't that exciting?! Well, I am definitely excited.

It has been confirmed by her that we were given a slot. We will be performing at some CC for old folks. Hilarious? Yup, I think so too. Well, it's a start.

For readers who are in Singapore, I'm not sure if you can come but please do.
I have no idea if we have supporters.
Just acknowledging!


IT'S THE BEGINNING! (: