January 7, 2011

Sunny D & Yum, Mak Rum

"Do you really want?
Do you really want me?
Do you really want me dead?
Or alive to torture for my sins?"


30 Seconds to Mars!
Their song "Hurricane" had been stuck in Nina's head for the night.

Guess what day is it today..? It's Friday! GONGZ meeting. It was a day filled with laughter. What's new right..! It's a new year but still, that's what we do. Well, they always say this, "Laughter is the best medicine."


I couldn't agree more. I had a really bad migraine just now when I met the dudettes. But the laughter definitely eased the pain, a little. The supposed time for us to meet was 6.30pm. Since I didn't go to school today, I met Nina at Paris McDonald's around 5.30pm. She went to take her jersey from Downtown East.

The jersey was super duper awesome! It was orange and black! Like the color of Tron Legacy's identity disc.


Nat and Mors came around dusk. Somewhere there. We started our little stories. Hehe. Every meeting, there will be stories to tell. I made us sound like some grandmothers and grandfathers. Haha. We are actually. Deep, deep inside. LOL!

Mors told us a paranormal activity that happened in his home. Wait, was it paranormal? Hmmm.. I think I'll just put it as paranormal. It's a complicated scenario. Nina had an interesting love story going on at the other end of the 'world'. Nat? Did Nat tell a tale yesterday? I forgot.

Does news about getting a job, a story too? I shall take that as a yes. Nat had a call when we were chatting. She came back with a wide smile on her face. "From ear to ear.." HAHAHA! She got the job at Sentosa. Guess who else got the job? ME! *smiles*


Misty's expression

Sidney's expression

Now the story begins.
Sydney and Misty are Mors' babies. Uhhuh. Dragons! Cute huh?! If only I could hug them. Mors taught us how to feel their presence but if a stranger were to walk pass us, I think he/her will think we're crazy. Coz it looks like we were feeling air~. I wanna see them.


I'm guessing that's how Mors' babies were reacting towards our touch. "What's that...? A hand..?" Hahaha.. Not forgetting, energy balls. That was another 'stupid' moment, from the public's point of view. We shall not do that outside from now on.

You're messing with my zen thing, man! - Kevin Flynn, Tron Legacy

We went home a few minutes after Nat left. She had a minor headache from watching a crystal spinning on top of my hand. Gendeng! Hahahaha...

MINYAH KUNIT! (: