January 13, 2011

'Re-Ceiling' Our Hearts

It's automatic
Everywhere in your letter
A lie that makes me bleed...
There's no real love in you!


I swear he looks like Kumar... Don't you think so?

12.01.2011 :
We had a meeting today. It's the same process for me. Waited for Nina at White Sands' library to kill time. Was reading 'Bad Behaviour of Celebrities". It was the most hilarious book I've ever read. Gosh! I didn't know that some celebrities were that dumb, and still are. Haha!

David Bowie on Adolf Hitler:
"He was one of the first rock stars.."


Seriously dude! Are you flipping with me?! He was a dictator for God's sake. Okay, back to the whole meeting. A whole lot of things happened. Firstly, Nina went to Archer's to get a haircut. Bumped into her sister. Next, we went to Burger King to grab a bite.

Then, we headed to McDonald's to chill after buying a pack of ciggies. Nina shared some bad news, talked about funny Tumblr moments and later at night, Nad came to join us. YAY!


This described the whole situation I'm about to tell.
Nad finally let go of that 'appliance'. She saw the light. "Head towards the light Nad. I'm on the other side reaching out to you.... to give a torchlight coz it's kinda dark in here." Hahahahaha! Laaaammmmeeee......

Aniways, yeah that was what happened. After that, we became crazy as usual. There were a few tears shed but Nad is a strong girl. She can handle it.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! (: