January 18, 2011

Read WrongRy

I know...
I'm finding it hard to breathe
And I've been drowning in my own sleep
I feel... A hate crashing over me
So rescue me!



Oh yes...
If you haven't realize, I usually introduce a song in the beginning of the post.
It may be an oldie or the newest song. =D

Today, Mors had an off day so we decided to meet at Paris McDonald's. Nina ended school around 5.30 to 6pm. Mors was roaming around the East... Haha! Not really roaming. He called me to meet him earlier. Went to 'OCH', according to him, before heading to Paris after his haircut at Tampines. It was a very confusing trip.

Aniways, I met Mors at 6pm and he started story-telling. Remember he's 305 years old, he's a grandfather. LOL! He mentioned about enchanting stuff. I shall not get in deeper into the subject. All you need to know is a recharging box.

"A box that recharges..??"

YES!
Nina arrived about an hour later, and Mors started to repeat the whole story. Haha. Yup, he has Alzheimer's disease... But not in this context. He repeated himself because he wanted to tell Nina the story. I listened the second time, of course. It has happened to me most of the time.



Mors was feeling really hungry so we went down to KFC. It's been a long time since we stepped into that place. We usually go to Subway or Anana's but not today. In there, we talked and laughed and talked and laughed. And eat, like DUH! So many jokes that I couldn't even remember.

We saw Hazimah's look-a-like, eating her chicken oh-so politely. Mors laughed till his snort almost came out. Eeeewwww...! Then Mors wanted to bite some dude's lips. Sadly, he has a wife. A pregnant wife.

After we were done, we sat at the end of the interchange. It's been five years now. Memories. Nina was high as a motherfucker. Mors felt like hanging her on the ceiling so she wouldn't move so much... And then slaughter her. LOL! Just kidding.



Not surprised if Nina were to do this... Coz she's high!
We talked about where we were heading. Is there gonna be a back-up plan? We can't see ourselves in any other job except being in music. A music career. Now, we are just waiting for our performance day, 20th Feb. Hope it will go smoothly.

WHO ARE YOU...? *TRIP*! (: