January 19, 2011

News on G!

Now I've got a confession
When I was young I wanted attention
And I promised myself that I'd do anything
Anything at all for them to notice me...



Today is one of the happiest moments in my life!
We have been working so hard towards a singing career and today is the day, 19th Jan.

The story:
Callie Moore, the sister-in-law of Shaycarl. Katilette's, Shaycarl's wife, sister. So... Callie was from the States and she had moved here, Singapore, due to Dave's, her husband, job. She's a singer/songwriter. She will be staying in Singapore for 2 years. Oh-no! We pity you!

She invited us to her Christmas/New Year's party at her home last year. Lovely home by the way. She was asking some of the fans whether there were any songwriters in the room. Apparently, we were the only ones. She asked if we could play one of our songs but it wasn't our place to be playing. Plus, the fans were looking at us in such a way that any moment we were gonna be eaten.

As I got home, I sent her a message on Youtube telling her about our original song and have her take a look at it. A few days later, she commented!



At that very moment, I froze! Every part of me, including my balls. Haha! I couldn't seem to breathe. "Take my breath away...." *starts serenading the entire flat*

After a few hundred views, some comments and likes later, I received a message from Callie. Because I asked her about what instruments we should use to do a professional recording and this was what she said:

"I'll be getting my studio soon... and an employment pass so I can legally use it :) My original intention before I started youtube was to start my own record label (which I still plan to do). I'm sure we could record you for super cheap :) Maybe even help produce and add instruments if you wanted. Let me know! I really think the song "try" is beautiful. It kind of has a 3 doors down feel to it, but so lovely with female vocals and still it's own unique sound.
(hearts) Callie"



Such a lovely woman she is. We've responded to her and awaiting her response to our response. Hahahaha...



THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN! (: