January 21, 2011

Slerve..?

Baby please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?
I don't know...



FRIDAY baby!
Let me hear a, "What what!"

Mors and I met at Tamp. Such a "hectic" day. Firstly, my phone died. That led me to not be able to contact Mors. You know how miserable I felt? Of course not. Haha. I was just standing around the train station waiting for a miracle to happen. And that miracle was to bump into a friend who would willingly lend their phone. Luckily for me, miracle happened.

I texted Nina coz she wouldn't pick up any unknown numbered calls. Asked her to pass a message to Mors. Waited for Mors for about fifteen minutes. Gosh! Waiting for him was like waiting for the moon. Some people yawn because they ARE tired, but I yawned till I BECAME tired. LOL!



Nina came at around 7.30pm. Mors and I took turn to sleep. Yes, we were that tired. Wanna know where we slept? ...Under the void deck... Haha. While Mors was sleeping, I was talking to myself, about some gals trying to take one of their slippers in the drain. Interesting... Mors thought I was talking to someone. I'm crazy like that.

Well, recently the Gees have been high, especially Nina! Irritating but good. That's how it's suppose to be. We talked about THE exciting news and how it has been going according to 'plan'. *takes a deep breath*

Nat arrived a few minutes later after her selling ceremony. Got into talking about love whereas Mors went to sleep. Haha. We've realized that whenever one of the Gees is in a particular situation, it is highly likely that the other Gees are going to be in the same situation. Love~



Nat and Mors left earlier. After 11pm, that's when the deep talk started. But, we had to get going before Nina's last bus. We should have a night out soon....

LEMON MAMA! (: