January 22, 2011

Wongo Wongo Wongo!

I'll try to decide when
She'll lie in the end
I ain't got no fight in me
In this whole damn world...



Nice song... But the slurring has to stop dude.

Nina and Nat came over to my place today for a little music meet-up. Practicing for our upcoming performance and also brushing up some tune for the new Queery Fools' song, Let Me Let Go. After everything was somewhere in place, I showed them the recent Shaycarl's video which was Rocktard's first crawl. Katilette is so PRETTY! Hnnnnngggg... I wanna hug her.

We hung out under the void deck opposite my block with the guitar again, while taking a breather and Nat entertained my little sister at the playground. Nina was jotting down a heck load of phrases and words. Apparently they were all jumbled up in her mind. Inspiration gush!

We talked about men... And women! Haha. Questions asked and answered.
Later on, we watched a hilarious but offending, in some ways, video.



As the hours went by, we started our deep talk and continued on with crap. We were talking about eating, "I want to eat you." But Nat had taken it a bit too far. Eating somebody tryna give birth. Gosh woman! That's sick! Really sick!

Aniways, for viewing pleasure.
To take off the eating up pregnant women image.
Here's a picture of Katilette.



NOM NOM NOM! (: