January 23, 2011

We're Feeling Drizzy...

Hot and dangerous
If you're one of us, then roll with us
We'll be forever young
You know we are superstars
We are who we are!



Very 'powerful' song. Gets stuck in the head easily.

It was a very last minute meet-up. Nina was bored. I can't really describe how bad the boredom was. I shall give a picture of how it was... Write on the Facebook wall and Twitter about being bored. Can you see where I'm going..? That BAD!

She texted us, so we met at White Sands McDonald's at around 6pm. We thought Nat wasn't coming but a few minutes after I grabbed a chair to sit, she arrived. YAY! I was having a bad flu while Nat was having her syndrome. Haha. She took down some 'dangerous' medication because she was feeling effed up the night before. Very clever Nat.

She was feeling drowsy, didn't eat. Apparently she was on a liquid diet. According to her 'Liquid Dream...' LOL! Nat, you're gone. No doubt about that. Talked a lot about schtuff. Crappy schtuff most of it.



Yup! This kinda crap! Mors dropped by to meet us after he ended work at 9pm. Darn it, he didn't bring my beloved ring. It's that feeling of emptiness when you have worn something for so long and it's not there anymore. Have you ever felt that naked-ness? Of course I have. Haha.

Mors was story-telling about his babies. The story goes like this; he went for a jog at 8pm and heard something flew on top of him. Trees started to look like monsters, to me I mean. Isn't that scary? Well, we were except for Mors. He said his babies did that. If I were him, I would've run for my life. Once I step in the house, go into the room and pray. Hahaha..

Nat left early again. I think for every meet-up post you will see this line, "Nat left early". Hais... I couldn't remember what we talked about but we had fun. Wait, we ALWAYS have fun! No matter how boring it is.

GONE + DONE = GUN! (: