January 26, 2011

Days Without the Gees

It's been three days we've not met.
And I'm feeling lonely already...
(put aside the love life part)



Nina has not been feeling well for the past few days because of her purplish-pink cankle. Not too sure what she's got. Jeng jeng jeng! We were suppose to meet yesterday but she canceled it. Thought of meeting today instead. Still not happening.

She went to see the doctor in the morning and was advised not to walk a lot.
*insert whatever sound effect you want*

Mors is working today and Nina is probably resting or something. I'm not too sure about Nat, and Nadh especially. That woman has not met us for a long while now. I think she has been busy knitting or chewing on scarves at home. Always M.I.A. with... I don't know what. She better be reading this. Haha! Apparently my other self, Mak Jah, is out. I'm sorry.

Here's a song for the Gees to listen to...


Aniways, thought of just updating about The G Word's well-being.
This will make up for the "No REAL post for 3 days".
Hopefully we could meet up soon.

IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER! ):