January 28, 2011

The Ultimate Value Tits!

Shit I'm late by a day!
Nooooooooo~
I'm ruining the balance...



Come to think of it... I'm not. Hehe.

Soooooo... How's your day? *Awkward pause* Hahaha! Stop it! Aniways, we had a short meet up yesterday, the 27th of January 2011. Nina just got back from the hospital and I came from my home. Didn't go to school because of some... disorders. Brain dysfunction, so to speak. :P

Saw Nina's foot. Oh gosh! My eyes! Hahaha.. According to her, it looked like an elephant's foot. No offense to the elephants. Nat didn't come down to meet us coz suddenly she remembered last minute that she had something to do. Geez!

We talked and laughed about TITS! I was explaining to Nina that I heard an 80's song from this really weird video. Why is it weird? It has tits flashing about, that's why it's weird. Tits of celebrities. Oh my mind has been tainted by the boobs that were everywhere. Anne Hathaway, Reese Witherspoon, Sigourney Weaver, Angelina Jolie (expected), and some other women with armpit hair. Traumatized.



Nina and I were trying to figure out what she wanted to say. Something along the word - TITS! Haha.. Not sure about that, but before that we were talking about tits. What else would she be thinking other than that right..? We stopped thinking for a while and went to eat at KFC. Still, while eating, she was thinking about what she wanted to say earlier. Rest woman! Before you hurt yourself...

Couldn't recall what we talked about at the 'dinner' table. Moving on, we headed back to our previous seat which was at McDonald's. Mors dropped by after work but... No ring! Boohoo. He talked about his babies and this question; "Between wealth and love, which is your first priority?" To most the answer was love.

When he wanted to explain his question. Every question he asked must be backed up with a tale. LOL! At the corner of my eye, I saw a woman waving madly next to the traffic light but knowing me, in my head was just some nyonya waving to her friend. I ignored. The next thing I knew, it was Nina's Mum. Ooopppsssiiieee...

"I waved at you and then you didn't wave back!"

I'm sorry. I don't go looking around to see whether there's people who randomly waves at me, you know. Hahaha... Nina's Mum talked to Mors about incense and what not. Mors was taking a breather and it was so obvious he was trying to hide it from her. Fail! LOL! She didn't mind coz she knows. She saw it on our table but she didn't start looking at us one kind. Awesome!



After Nina's Mum left, Mors finished his stick and continued with his story. It was short but he dragged it to about a good 10 minutes. Nina was flowing while he was taking his own sweet time. Niiiccceee... We left at about 11pm. Emergency called.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF MY OWN TITS! (: