January 29, 2011

The House of Folly Lolly

When you're gonna stop breaking my heart
I don't wanna be another one
Paying for the things I never done
Don't let go, don't let go
To my love...



What's up with this?!
Nothing. It's just something that Nat said.

Woohoo! A meet up. It wasn't a full house though. Mors had to work. Nadh came! I think I saw the BLUE moon. Haha. There were only four of us but what the hey, it was still fun.

School ended at 5.30pm. Nina was on medical leave because of her "elephant" leg. The day before, I've told her not to go to school but she refused to listen. I know, I know. Because Fae is the one talking. No one listens. Okay, stop making some sad story. And so she texted me in the afternoon telling me that she's not in school but at home. WHAT?! She was lazy. Only this time, lazy, with a medical leave.

Nat and Nina reached McDonald's first, followed by me and then Nadh. Durh! She's the grandmother, remember. Haha! I was late coz I took the wrong bus. It's not surprising actually. Once, I lost my way searching for my own flat. LOL!



See Nina's face? Yups. This is one of the pictures in 'Moments of Folly', not 'House of Folly Lolly'.
Hahahahaha!

We talked and laughed. Not sure what we talked about but I was rushing for time. I had to go home to finish up a Tutorial Test thingy. So troublesome. And then.... I realized that Nat had her lappie with her. We walked into Mcdonald's searching for a plug for the lappie because hers couldn't stay long without it. We looked high and low, still no plug.

We ended up standing outside McDonald's. Uhhuh! Found it. Earlier on, I saw this woman charging her Iphone next to the pillar. It was a plug! So we sat directly in front of Subway, doing a test. How convenient. Haha.

Nat helped me out with the whole multiple choice thingy. After that was done, Nadh had to go home. Next, Nat. Left with Nina and I. We didn't wanna go home because Gordon and Keith dropped by. Why?! Why not tomorrow..? I had to leave, didn't wanna miss the last bus.

A PICTURE OF NONSENSE AND A BUNCH OF SHIT!