February 1, 2011

Whose The Hell Is Lewin?!

And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you...



29.01.2011
Nina, Mors, Nad and I had a 'girls' night out. We were awake the whole night, except for Mors. Randomly, we would plan a night out for us to share little bits of stories that eventually will make us cry. Mors doesn't care about that anymore. In his head right now is money!

Nad really needed a night out after the break-up and all. It was hard for her. So we decided to make this one for her. She never had a night out like this, especially with us. This is her first time.

Mors arrived at Nina's place without texting me. That dude! He hid behind the couch and I swore I didn't notice him. Might be because he was big as the couch. Haha! Just kidding. We thought of bringing the guitar down but it was drizzling quite heavily. No, no. Not rain. Drizzle. I was super hungry at that moment so I brought otak-otak. Yumz! Nina didn't wanna try it. It was really good. *whispers* I think she knows that I dropped some poison in it... LOL!



I tuned Nina's brother's guitar to rehearse some of our songs while waiting for Nad to reach Paris. We were considering of covering 'Just Tonight' by The Pretty Reckless. And Nina's guitar is perfect for that sound. Her guitar had this "cranky" sound that it put off the whole song. Hmmm...

We made our way to White Sands at around 7pm, meeting Nad at KFC. Hungry! I wasn't. I had my otak-otak before. Mors, Nina and Nad bought their food. We spent about one and a half hours in there, talking and laughing. You should know us by now. We can't live without laughing for a day. Haha!

There was a Chinese lady that sat right in front of us. She was okay-looking but damn! Her armpit hair went right out of her sleeves. I saw it but the rest couldn't see it or don't wanna see it. Geez! It was long!



This is the fastest way for you to destroy a modeling career. Haha! The woman's armpit hair wasn't this bad. Nad went on about this Indonesian guy who has been texting her even though he has a girlfriend. He customized a shirt for her with HIS name at the front and her name at the back. Who's gonna wear that?! Apparently, it's Nad. She collected the shirt coz she doesn't want the shop owner to keep calling her. We suggested not to take it. It's a waste of time and energy. What the hey.

Once we were done, we sat at McDonald's. The usual spot. Where else do we go right? We have no lives! Haha. There were too much stories being shared that I forgot what we talked about. Mors filmed me while I was happily eating my apples and caramel. Slurp! I look stupid, I know. But it was delicious.

A few laughter later, we saw Nat's ex-boyfie. That scumbag! Suddenly, Nina started giving off heat. By that I mean anger. Mors and I felt the negative energy. Whoah! Intense. I was perspiring like hell while Mors' stomach was in pain. We are empaths now. Uhhuh! Weird much?

A few minutes later, Mors went to sleep and we started our "talk". Nad was the one who cried quite a lot. Emotional, I must say. At 4am, Julie came by to have a little chat. Afterward, we continued on with our "talk" again. All the songs that were played hits hard. Damn! How do they know?!



It's okay. We're fine now. We waited for Mors to wake up from his sleep. Such a grandfather! We ate our McDick's breakfast. Yay! It has been a while since we got it aniways. Mors bought Nasi Lemak. We could see that he was really hungry. Nad asked him a question, he didn't even look at Nad when he answered. He was more concerned about his egg. Haha!

Oh by the way, Lewin is my brother's friend. Lewin Cheng. He has really small eyes. Even smaller than Nad's. And inside that "slit" lies a pair of chameleon eyes. Haha! Okay, I'm sorry.

SIAPA NAK TELUR! (: