February 9, 2011

Roaming A-Rone

This is the way I am
No one said you had to like it
This is the way I jam
I won't hide it...



What's up with the random picture?
I, Fae, am now working at Sentosa. Looks fabulous huh..? Yeah.
Can't complain much.

07.02.2011:
Nina was planning to go for the interview at Vivo City but she canceled coz she had some demographics to do. Next week then. So after school, I went over to my friend's place to kill time waiting for Mors to reach Tampines MRT station. He wanted to cut his hair.

We reached the salon at about 7pm but it was closed. Chinese New Year! We forgot about the holidays for the Chinese thingy. It will be opened on the 8th, the next day. Too bad Mors. You have to cut your fluffy hair some other day.

On the way to Paris, meeting up with Nina, I was telling a story about my miserable work life. It was really a "pissing-me-off" story. If you have heard it, you would agree too. But I don't blame anybody except for one. Uh-oh. Story stops there.



While we were busy talking about I-don't-know-what, we heard "Phantom of the Opera". Darn it! It made me feel sad. Weird? I think so. I miss going back and watching the live band. We all miss them. Maybe one day... Nina watched the old videos of Shagies and it made her cry. Awww.. Just imagine if she were to be there. I shall bring a towel, okay? Hahaha!

News on G!
The chalet dates have been changed to March instead because Mr. Ithnin didn't get the chalet. But I have given another form to him for March. I hope that this time we could get it. BUT! It's at Costa Sands. It's kinda creepy there, I know. Well, it's three nights if I'm not wrong, for $24. Nadh couldn't make it at the beginning of March since she has some school trip so I've written 18th - 21st.

"Woman! You have graduated. What school trip?!"

EMBARRASHING SHIT!