January 3, 2011

Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Famous

And on the road,
I sleep alone.
And I can't wait until I'm home...



Today, 3rd January 2011. I have decided to blog every single meet we have no matter if it's short or long. Okay the long ones have to be blogged. Fae, have you lost your mind?! Apparently.

It started out with me waiting for Nina at the school library. She had some project meeting and such. Wasted time. Maybe not wasted, SPENT some time on the internet. I swear there's nothing on the net that interest me anymore, apart from listening to music. So as you can see, I was listening to Tegan & Sara.

Aniways, Nina and I met at Paris McDonald's before heading to Subway to grab a bite. Both of us started talking about our music that has been put up on Youtube. For those readers who are unaware of our music, go check it out. We are the Queery Fools. I think by now you should know that most of us in The G Word "embrace the rainbow". If you can get what I mean. *smiles*


Not as bad as The Village People though. We're still maintained. We came up with a plan and that was, if our music video for 'Try' hits 500 views, we will celebrate by having a seafood dinner together as the wonderful Gees, featuring Nad. Sounds good enough? If a thousand views, we'll go sit on knives. Hahahaha... Just kidding.

So many plans with so little time. Aaaarggghhh! Calm your tits. We shall proceed with the plan once we're done with school. We're graduating soon. Yippee! Can't wait to be famous. Haha. That's a stretch. We'll try to make it out there with the help of you guys.

Remember this band here?


Who doesn't right? They made it big!

Did you smell that..? Gay-ness. Hahahaha... Well, it's not about who you are anymore. It's all about the music and whether the audiences love ya. Pretty faces on the rise. We can be that too. We totally have that look. You wouldn't believe your eyes! Pretty hot huh?


LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN! (: