February 12, 2011

Fetch Bit

Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing...


11.02.2011:
What day is it today people?! It's... FRIDAY!

It wasn't so much of a busy day. Phew! Thank God for that. Nina and Nat did not have school whereas I, did not GO to school. Very complicated story altogether. Haha! Mors had an appointment at Changi General Hospital. For any of you who wants to stalk him, feel free to drop by every once in a while. LOL!

Mors' appointment was at 3pm. I thought of meeting him at the hospital but I don't wanna be draggin' my guitar all the way there. So I thought, why not just meet him at Tampines instead. It'll be more convenient. I reached there at about 3.30pm, Mors arrived later and next Nina. Yay! She was done with her project.

We talked about a few issues here and there while walking to the usual place, the void deck. Wait! Before that, we went to the salon for a haircut. Remember Mors' fluffy hair..? He was happy that he was gonna cut it but later he wasn't. He thought it was a bad haircut. Sighs...

"Mors, it's good enough that it wasn't cut this way"



Nat called me asking where we were, but I asked Nina to pick up the call. She was imitating some guy's voice that Nat thought it was Mors. Haha. It was an honest mistake. Nat was already under the block waiting for us.

Once we have settled down, we were feeling uncomfortable coz there were people sitting next to us. We wanted to jam, so we moved to the gazebo. We finished the last bit of our new song, "Too Easy" and proceeded on to making another song, "I'm Alone, But It's Okay". The latter had not been confirmed yet as to whether only Mors should sing it or do a duet with Nina. That will be really fun to make.

We talked and sang a lot of crap. Serious sheeze! Then Nina told us something about Tumblr. Haha! Interesting. Weird celebrity crushes. There was a girl who beat Nina's weird crush for Kesha. This girl's weird celebrity crush IS Donald Sutherland. Wow! I thought Kiefer was bad enough. LOL! Now, I've moved on to Jeff Bridges, younger version. Okay, more to men from the 50's, when they were young and gorgeous.

Jeff Bridges

Mel Gibson

Alec Baldwin

Richard Gere

And it will go on and on and on and on......

Nad dropped by at about 10pm. We had a mini performance of our songs. But we stopped coz Nina's voice was starting to "deteriorate". Haha! My head was spinning so much. Luckily, Nad was there to massage me. It was heavenly.

Not much talking there. Everyone was getting tired I guess. Nad left at 11.30pm; she has to send her friend to Australia at 7am the next day. We part our ways... That sounded sad. The usual, 12am. Don't wanna miss the last bus.

MAMA-NYEH! (: