February 13, 2011

Soo-Morrow

Like every tree stands on its own
Reaching for the sky I stand alone
I share my world with no one else
All by myself I stand alone...



HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO NINA'S UNCLE!

12.02.2011:
The thought of us being 31 really frightens me. Whoah! I wonder if we'll still be friends by then. Let's hope so. I think we will. Well, we've already said this time and time again; we have limited friends. Haha! I know it's sad. We used to have seven people in a clique. A lot huh..? Yup! Slowly they disappeared into thin air. Haha. Nah.. It's the quality, not the quantity. You may have so many friends in the world but if they are there for the sake of being there, then forget it. It should be because they want to be there to spend time with you.

Okay, cut the crap! Aniways, it was Nina's uncle's birthday, Fairuz. Such a buff guy. Haha. The location was... hmmm... how do I put it? Next to a sex hotel..? Ooppssiiee. It was right next to Hotel 81 in Bugis across the Sim Lim Tower. "Nice" view by the way.

I met up with Mors and Nina at 4.30pm. Had to go out with Mummy before heading to Bugis. As I was crossing the road, Nina called me up describing what I wore. What the phuck?! How the hell did she know that? Felt like I was being watched. I was actually but no, Nina is not a stalker. She's the person behind the sniper. What are they called..? Snipist? I don't know.



I can imagine Nina having this awesome job. Stealthy Nina.
Once I reached the lobby, I was lost. There was like four floors and no elevator. What?! Actually there is. It was a door. A freakin' door. COOL! But the elevator was kinda slow and spoilt. Haha. Beautiful place. Sadly, there's no phone in the unit. In all the units! *shakes head*

First thing I asked for: FOOD. I was hungry. I'm such a pig. Werepig. There were so much food to choose from. Aargh! Fried rice, nuggets, satay, mini burgers and, lots and lots of chocolate. Yummy... Mors didn't wear the party hat because he thought he looked dumb. He said I looked okay in it. Haha. The next time you see me wearing a hat, it won't be a fedora but a birthday hat.

Nina's family successfully surprised Fairuz. It was a great expression coming from a guy that size. We sang a birthday song and went out to the balcony to cut the cake. There were so many epic moments, I don't even know where to start. I guess the most priceless moment was when Mors talked about the caterer.

Translated...
Mors: They gave the food with the plates??
Nina's Mum: Of course. How do you suggest they give it?
Mors: So are they taking the plates back?
Nina's Mum: d-_-b
Mors: I don't know! Maybe they gave it for free. Like souvenirs.



And... that explains why we are friends. It's the little stupid things that made us laugh. HARD. We left at 9pm. We ended up sitting at Bugis Junction talking and watching the fireworks. There was an event at the flyer, Chingay 2011. I have no idea what was there but the fireworks were gorgeous!

We went off at 11pm so I could take the bus at Paris. In the train, we saw Jeremy. Sheesh! For fifteen minutes, I was looking at the wrong guy. Cause I kept telling them that he's not Jeremy. Apparently, the one I was looking at was some fat dude with the same hairstyle. Uh-oh. LOL!

CENDERAHATI! (: