February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Cause when I needed a place to hang my heart
You were there to hang it from the start
And with every breathe of me
You'll be the only light I see...



BOYCE AVENUE!
I'm so happy that they had launch an album after so many wonderful covers they did on Youtube.
They deserved it!

I had a bloody training just now from 8.30am all the way to 5.45pm. Sheeze! Nina went for the interview at 3pm but it was closed right on the dot even though there were only THREE people in front of her. Stupid or what?!

Mors traveled down to Harbourfront to meet Nina. Coz, if not, Nina will be roaming around Vivo City alone while waiting for me to end my training. Nina and Mors sat at the stairs near St. James Powerhouse. I thought of meeting them there but I told them to proceed to the interchange coz the staff bus I took will drop me off there.

I took a breather for a moment and we went to buy food. Okay, it was Nina and Mors. Nina wanted to order 'Roti Prata Kosong' but it came out 'Roti Prata Keling'. LOL! No offence to the Indians.Of course, she didn't say that to the stallholder. She would have got an oily slap on the face from him. Hahaha...



Oh the yummy-ness... At this point I'm full but maybe tomorrow when I see it, I might be hungry. We spent almost one and a half in the bus, on the way to my home because of the traffic jam. Damn! We could have recorded our song 'Let Me Let Go'. That was our initial plan. Next time then. What a great title for a day like today. 14th February! V-Day!

I can say that, for the whole journey, we were the loudest. Actually anywhere, we'll still be the same. So many jokes accompanied with so much laughter. Back at my neighborhood, I bought some snackers for myself and some cheeeeeessssseeeeee.... Slurps! It was a cup of heaven. According to Mors, 2 girls and 1 heavenly cup of cheese. Technically it was that, coz Nina tasted some of my cheese. Hmmm, I shall stop here NOW! I realized how wrong this whole thing is.

We got to talking about senseless stuff. Mors was happily playing angry birds. That game, I can sense, is freaking addictive. I shall not even start to play it. Haha. At around 10.30pm, everyone left. Busy day tomorrow, with school and work. Hais...

YOU CAN HAVE SOME OF MY STRAWBERRIES, MY CHILD! (: