February 18, 2011

Sho Sallow

I'm beautiful in my way
Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way...



Look at this picture!
Back then when she hasn't reach the term, no offense, "WEIRD".
Okay, before people start bashing me up, I apologize in advance.
In my defense, every one is entitled to their own opinion. So it's alright.


Yes, I agree that she's different. Weirdly different. But not someone who we'll deify. That's just... wrong.

17.02.2011:
Anyways... Last day of training for me. Yipee! I thought of going home but Nina was bored and she couldn't sit still for just one more day. Hais... Understandable. So I met Nina at 7.30pm, White Sands McDonald's. "Don't you have other places to go..??" No! We don't! Haha.

Initially we wanted to meet at Tampines coz I had to submit some stuff and this and that. Yada-yada-yada. Nina was there already but she saw Lissa. "Who the hell is Lissa?!" Relax, I'll tell you who she is. She ran away from home for two weeks, roams around under the block every once in a while and irritates people. People like us!

I'm not sure if I have told the story here. Whatever. I'll summarize. The day that I went to meet Nina and Mors at Tamp, there was this girl who walked by and sat at the seat next to us. First, she asked for the time. Next, she asked whether she could sit next to us. It was "Huh?!" at first but we felt bad so we let her sit next to us. Awkward! All were fine till she asked for a stick of breather and went on to borrowing Nina's Iphone to check her Facebook. What the hey right?!

FAFANAPULI!

Nina got more irritated when she started asking for another stick. If I were her, I would know where my boundaries are. Sheesh! You can call us whatever you want, but try be in our position and visualize. No embarrassment at all. Yeah that's the summariz-ation. Haha.

Ruth, Fathiah and their friend suddenly dropped by. What the what?! I know. Another awkward moment! While we were talking, Gordon walked past and didn't even say hi. We found out that he was catching the movie 'Black Swan'. Wooooo... We are so gonna watch it since there's THE scene.



After Nina's friends left, we started talking about weight loss and sheeze like that. It can really turn into a deep talk if you think about it. Haha. Gordon came back at 11.50pm. Talked more crap as usual and then we went home at 12am.

CRUMPLED + RIPPLED = CRIPPLED! (: