February 19, 2011

It's Been So Long...

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now...


Wow! It felt like a decade that I haven't been blogging.
Honestly right now I'm blogging during my break time. Unbelievable!

"Fae! You should go back to work!"

Chillax mother-effers... My supervisor gave me the green light. :D

18.02.2011:
We went to Le Baroque. I know, I know. It sounds like we have no other place to go. WE DO, OKAY! It's only that it has been too long. Wait! How long has it been since Nina...... Hehe. And yeah... I'm not gonna continue that sentence. It's a very complicated story. A Singaporean love tragedy. Haha.

So, while butterflies were flying everywhere in Nina's stomach, I was searching for a nice top to wear. Hectic moment! Okay, let's just call it an Interview Test. I wore my office clothes to meet Nina right after school and I didn't bring any extra clothes to go for 'clubbing'. Ain't I a smart girl..? Rhetorical question. Don't answer. Sighs... When stupid just isn't stupid enough!



After trying like a billion tops in the house, I finally found something that I could wear. Yup, I'm that big. The first top I tried on was Nina's and I swore I looked like a sushi. UNAGI... LOL! Took it off immediately. Was too embarrassed to even show them how I looked like. Second came the vest, looked like a waiter. Third was two different jackets. Still couldn't fit; large arms. Lastly, a sleeveless top. Freaked out because my LARGE arms were bear.

What the hey, Fae... It fitted just nicely. Only I was feeling a little uncomfortable. Maybe a little is an understatement. A lot. Met up with Mors in the train. Forgot what we talked about. Most of it were crap. Haha! Once we arrived, Nina went to the toilet and we waited outside. Before proceeding to CHIJMES, took a breather for us to calm our tits, especially Nina's. Breathe in, breathe out.





All of us were feeling kinda lalalalalala... We got there a few minutes earlier. The band have not got up on stage yet. Could understand what Nina was feeling. Durh! Love of her life, God damn it! Sadly, when the night was over, it became a teary-eyed one. Wasn't what she expected it to be. The band was great as usual but...



We'll see about that...

HAVE YOUR REGRETS SING EVERY SONG! ):