March 18, 2011

Hold-ed My Hand

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday
We, we, we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today...



It IS technically a Friday since it's already morning.
Okay... All I can say about the song is, "It's literal".

17.03.2011:
YAY! An off day for me. FINALLY! I have been waiting for this day to come to chill with the Gees. Just slacking at the usual place, White Sands McDonald's. Nothing much. A lot of catching up to do.

Our initial plan was to record our new song. Oops, sorry, TWO new songs; "Let Me Let Go" and "Too Easy". Gosh! It's already been two months since we posted our last video on Youtube. Sunday it will be. Nina wanted me to bring my guitar to Paris but I didn't coz firstly, it was raining and there won't be any seats at the interchange. Secondly, I was already out of the house when Nina texted me. Hehe. And lastly, Mors wasn't there for the recording.

Did a lot of talking and laughing. Yups. Only the two of us. What else can we do right...? Wait, that's not an appropriate question. *awkward moment* Haha! We had our 'lunch' first while waiting for Nat to arrive. KFC! We miss you! Nina bought her favorite snack; Rollers. The best damn thing that happened to KFC. Now I'm getting hungry. Sheesh! No eating, Fae. Your boobies will get bigger! Haha!



Recently, Nat posted a movie trailer on her Facebook page. A horror Malay film. It actually can be based on a true story coz there's a lot of people from our own race who does that. Correction, any one in the world but most of them we know are Malays. Tsktsktsk.

So, I explained to Nina how the story went. I watched it a few days back with my brother at 1am. Lights off. I must say that the movie was kinda believable. As in, the ghosts were really scary. You know how some movies portray fake-looking ghosts? Hate it. If it's a horror film, make sure that when we watch it, it's pee-in-our-pants kinda scary.

After the whole story-telling, we went back to McDick's. Talked and laughed more about... Something I forgot. When it got a little darker, around 7pm, flies started to 'roam' around. In the day, it was the pigeons. According to Nina, they crawled under the table. Creepy sheeze! At night, the flies. Why do they do this to us?!

Nat came at about 9pm. We started talking about our love life. Speaking for Nina and I, WOMEN are such a pain in the ass. So hard to figure them out. Worse than a Rubik's Cube. Jeez! Anyways, we, "The Holy of Polies" encouraged Nat to say the word 'yes'. Isn't it great?!

♥♥ CONGRATS TO NAT & AFAD ♥♥



A song dedicated to the both of you;
By The Script, "I'm Yours".

GLOW TROLLER! (: