April 6, 2011

Any-May

But you can't feel me disappearing
And you should take this for what it's worth
This is it and it fits
And it feels like this is good enough for me
Could it be that the grass is always green?



Oh I feel like passing out due to sheer excitement!
Okay I shall start with yesterday's meet-up first...

05.04.2011;
It was a damp cold evening... I wanted to meet up with Nina and Bam at White Sands McDick's but I couldn't make it coz I have to do babysitting duties. Sighs. The meet-up on Monday I had to pass and guess what happened? I felt damn guilty that I dreamt Nina came attacking me with a meat cleaver around my house. Now I'm wondering how the hell she got into my house. Stupid guilty conscience.

Anyways, I met up with her. She came over to my crib to do a little audio recording. I did a profile page for our band The Queery Fools on Reverbnation. Still under construction due to audio upload and schedules of performances. Haha! We have to wait a long time for that to happen. After we did a few recordings on Nina's Iphone, recordings that needed a lot of work, we went to have a breather.

Got under the void deck and talked about our music career. Most importantly, Callie's reply to producing our music. It has been half a month! Feels like forever. Boohoo. Nina asked me to twit her but I don't wanna be those girls who keep bugging the celebrity. How about a direct message? Came out with a bunch of right words to say to her. Don't wanna be too gay about it. Ended up not doing it because I wasn't on the com.

News on G!
Finally Callie Moore replied.
I went to check my e-mail to see whether Nina had sent me the audio files and lyrics. Then I saw Callie's name. Yay! Was just talking about her the day before. It proves that we really have salted lips.



"Sorry to take so long. That offer still stands! When Dave is back from the US next week and sorts out his schedule I'll contact you about a good time to come over and meet. The first time we can just brainstorm and you can play the song for us, we can show you you our equipment, and we can plan a time to get a song done!

Love Callie
I'll keep in touch."


Thank you Callie & Dave. We'll be waiting...

MONSDAY! (: