April 2, 2011

Mind Eff-ed

What to do with this love that I'm in?
I have given you all of my soul
Hang on to me tight, and a rose in the wind
Will be with you wherever you go...



A beautiful Indonesian woman who is now staying in France.
She's French! Go Anggun!

31.03.2011;
Woke up from sleep at Nina's crib around 1plus in the afternoon. We fell asleep around 7 to 7.30am okay.. Don't judge us! Haha. Nina was still asleep. Played with her cat for a while, washed up and went on a guitar searching rampage. It wasn't really a rampage. I was bored and I didn't dare to on the television. I wouldn't know if suddenly Nina just appeared out of nowhere asking me to off the television. That's creepy.

Found the guitar in the room and started strumming away. The sound quality of the guitar wasn't what we wanted. It doesn't have the Queery Fools' element to it. It sounded more like the guitars played by the Mats under the block. Very crispy kinda sound. Yucks!

Spent some more time lazing around the house, watching The Fairly Oddparents till 5pm. Nina went to take a bath... And I continued rolling around the bed. We had to leave to run some errands at White Sands before heading to my place to do some music brainstorming.



I love how our newest song has a "rock" feel to it. Like Breaking Benjamin and Hinder; sad and rock. It won't suit my voice of course, but it can definitely fit Nina's voice. We audio recorded some of our previous songs. Did a little touch-ups here and there, addition and cancellation of words, and chords for the bridge. Darn! We hate the bridge. Bridge is the part where your message is really brought across to the audience so that they could feel the emotions. Umph!

We should make more "rock-ish" sounding songs. That will be fun to sing. Nina has this fierce thang going on and with this kinda songs, it shows a different side of Queery Fools' music. It'll be far from what we used to do. This reminded me of Kate Nauta from Transporter 2. She's the armed and dangerous bitch.



Look at how scary-psychopathic-fierce-looking she is. She's hot actually. Started modeling since 15 and now she's 28. At the end of the post, I'll put up a video and maybe by then, you will get what I mean. Different.

Nad reached my place at 10pm. We talked about our "Series of Unfortunate Events". It's sad really. Explained to her about my unreasonable job situation. I'm considering on taking another job. Job that doesn't involve screwed up management. PISSED! Aniways, we were thinking of going to Play today, which is Saturday. Had to cancel because Mors has to work night shift. Scheite!

THOUGHTS BY ANGGUN
"I was born in a Muslim country. I am Muslim.
But I'm very concerned that my country is becoming backward in this way.
Because Islam is known as a tolerant religion.
I don't support countries that frustrate the young generation."


BREAK THE SILENCE WITH A HI! (: