October 5, 2011

With Nothing But Your Shitted On

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run better run, faster than my bullet.



05.10.2011;
Photoshoot! Hmmsss... Nature is the theme. What colors do you come up with when it comes to nature? Green. Brown. Okay, my brain's not processing properly. All I came up with the day before was spreading mud all over my body. Haha! I could be an Earth Bender - inside joke. At the end of the day, all of us will smell like crap. Literally.



Nina, Nat and Mors met at Pasir Ris MRT Station around 3pm, I guess. I came 2 hours late because my place was raining heavily and I didn't want my boots to get all wet and muddy. It did end up in that state anyway. Scheiße bauen! Nina and Nat were putting on their make-up at the multipurpose hall in the park. Yeah yeah, I know. The park. We don't have a room to put on our make-up, okay.

Nina and Nat nailed the nature theme wear while I... I wore a grey t-shirt and cargo pants. Spoil much. So I had to change into Mors' red low cut top. Yup, he's gay. That's why he has a low cut top. Don't judge! After changing, we put on our respective fur coats. Hahaha... You'll see how the pictures turn out later. Patience.

We walked into the swamp, heading to the "woods" area to get that "wood-y" feel. I hope you get what I mean. We didn't really went into the real woods. We just found a place that looks like we are in the woods. FAE, YOU ARE RAMBLING!
I know!

Here are the pictures:









Our boots were... Let's just say that they looked like we just went hiking. Disgusting! Walked from the break water to Downtown East. Took a breather or two under the drizzling weather. Wow! So emotional. Haha. After washing our shoes in the toilet, we went to have our dinner at Fish & Co Express. Mors couldn't stop complimenting on how soft the fish was and how tasty it was to eat the mash potatoes with tartar sauce. Tsktsktsk.

After we finished our dinner, we sat outside Burger King talking crap. Our forte. We discussed some other themes we're going to do for our photo shoot. No no, I'm not gonna tell you guys what are the themes we've discussed. It's gonna be a surprise. You'll just have to wait.

Nina and Nat were sharing opinions about universities. Hais... It's gonna be a long way for me. Nah, just next year. But I'm going into the military. Urgh! So gay! Haha. Well, Nina and I are taking career paths that supports the alternative lifestyle. I might be helping Nina to be the clerk at the front desk. LOL!



WHAT?! I can't see myself in any job that is under Chemical Engineering, so I've decided to get a job that serves the nation. That's what I call it, serve the nation. Nina is gonna be a psychologist under the teens sector. Specifically, teens that have a problem defining their sexuality. Isn't that great?! Mors is already a policeman, nothing much going on there. I have no idea what Nadh is going to be. Opening a curry puff business? Hmm...

GRADONHEART! (: