October 8, 2011

In The Aftermath-aaattthhh

Do you believe in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough
NOW!



07.10.2011;
Nina's Mum invited Nad, Mors and I to a Post Raya open-house at her Aunt's place. I still remembered how Nina's Mum actually invited us. She asked us whether we were free on the 7tha couple of times without actually telling us where we were supposed to be. Haha!

Nina's Mum: Faezah, come okay on the 7th.
Fae: Hmmm... Yeah sure. You keep telling me the date but where am I going to?
Nina's Mum: To Mami's open-house.
Fae: Ohhh...

We met at the bus stop at 5pm. Nina and Nad were already there. Mors was late. He made fun of me just because I brought an umbrella. What the? He was late! Of course he wasn't caught in the rain. Haha! We settled down in the Karaoke Room. Woohoo! Had the room to ourselves. The kids were busy playing with their Xbox and some of them were playing pool. No, this time they weren't playing with themselves, if you know what I mean. LOL!

Nina's Uncle kept on disturbing us, cause I think he has nothing else better to do.It was all fun. At least we have someone else to make jokes with. I don't we would wanna make jokes with the kids. Firstly, they wouldn't get it and secondly, I think they would cry after the third joke. We play rough! Haha!

We had dinner at around 6.30pm. There were so much food! Yay! While we were eating, Nina's grandmother came. Awww... I missed her! When she arrived, Nina's Mum called out my name to tell me that Grandmum was there. Haha. I almost cried. Because one, I miss her and two, she had an eye-patch on. Boohoo. She looked so cute! After a few minutes, Nina's Aunt came to me and asked whether she saw Grandmum. Everybody knows that I missed her. NINA! Okay, enough harassing the grandmother.



We went back into the Karaoke Room to continue our shrieking and screaming. Haha. But before that, Nad updated us on a few happenings in her life. Going back to the singing bit, we went from The Pussycat Dolls to AC/DC to a lot more oldies. There weren't much new songs. Nad had to leave for tutoring. Again! Hais... That girl works too much. She needs to have a little bit more fun. Actually A LOT! We sang Cher's "Believe". Couldn't stop laughing. I believe she's the first to use the auto-tune before T-Pain.

We were ruining almost all the songs. Our voices went deeper and deeper as we sang. The next song we ruined was Faith Hill's "This Kiss". What a disaster! It started nicely and then it ended up into an Indian version of the song. Goodness gracious!

We hogged the room for a good few hours and got bored after that. So we took some pictures with Grandmum's camera. Old school. The ones whereby after you snap, you can't review nor delete. Mors wanted to take a sexy picture with that camera. Jeez! Just imagine after the pictures are processed and Grandmum is looking through all the pictures. Comes across that one. I think she would have a heart attack. *touches wood or head*

We packed everything up at 10.30pm. Nina's Dad sent us to Tampines One to catch our bus. Spent some time at the void deck, taking a breather and talking. Mors left first to catch his bus whereas, Nina and I grabbed a cab home.

IT'S THAT PIVOTAL MOMENT. IT'S, UH, SUBLIMINAL! (: