February 3, 2010

So Lonely Inside, So Busy Out There...

Yo! What's happening Angels...?
Since Fae's here, you people will be my Angels.
Fae's Angels. Muahahah!



I didn't go for my last lab lesson today because I was frustrated with the test that I took. Suddenly no mood! I have a lot of careless mistakes! Geram aku! So.. I called Mors whether he was free. Apparently, he had his check-up at CGH. Went there to meet him before going to East Point to eat at Banquet. Mors berpeluh-peleh eating yong tau fu with sambal. So the gross!

After eating we walked around East Point searching for a note pad and perfume. Hais.. Mors, Mors. I got to say that East Point is so BORING! Macam ter-senyap banyak. Aniways, we went to Tampines because I wanted to cut my hair. About my hair.... AAARRRRGGGHHH!! It's short. But not the usual spiky short. Girl version. haha..



You will see my new hair when you see me. haha! I had to cut it short before growing my long hair because it looks retarded at the back. Remember the tail I mentioned..? That's the one. You might ask this question.. "You trim your long hair, make it thinner. Then you let it grow lah. Why must cut short..?" Pasal... kalau I don't cut, my long hair will grow even weirder with the stupid tail. So after this haircut, I can grow my hair as long as I want. And it will grow NORMALLY! Yay!

We went to Paris Park and ate two TUBS of ais-karim that were bought from NTUC. I had choco-mint while Mors had his raspberry but ended up, he eating both because mine were all melted. Liquefied ice-cream is so UN-DELICIOUS!



Sat there till 9plus. Sing sing. Talk talk. Laugh laugh. haha.. Dropped by Aliyah's shop at DTE. Mors is planning to buy a shirt for Mr. Jackson. Awww... Lagi lama lah dey. Eleven more days to go. So the kanchiong spider. It's this kinda thing that makes him stress. Ish ish ish... Bawak bertenang.

MORS WILL NEVER LET GO, JACK. HE PROMISE. (: