May 13, 2010

KaRRRimah and FRRRiends...

Don't you remember the fizz in a pepper..?
Peanuts in a bottle..?
No..?
Me too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Helloooo wonderful people! Fae's back with a brand new intro!
Rambling first before story time!
Wait, that's what I do all the time... Oh what my heck. hehe.

As all of you can see, the blog is kinda dead. KINDA?! Nooo... It's ALREADY dead. But chillax, it's just the blog, not me. LOL! After a trip to Pulau Ubin and two meet-ups, here I am. Sorry about that.



Oh anyways *wiggly movement*, we had a meet-up today! Well.. technically yesterday because it's already two in the morning. AND I'M NOT ASLEEP! I'm gonna be doomed tomorrow. Okay back to the story, yeah, we had so much fun. People, if you wanna unwind or distress *wonders whether the two words are of the same meaning*, you should meet us! You just have to sit in front of us and voila, you'll start laughing out of no particular reason. That's how powerful we are. HAHAHA!

No, seriously.
*tries hard not to laugh*


After a long day at work and at a friend's birthday celebration, all of us met at McCafe. Reminded me of the good old days. We planned to meet at 7pm but I reached at 6plus. So there I was sitting alone. Guess what I was doing.. You'll never guess it right. I was.... studying. Jeng-jeng-jeng. Yups. And coming from me, whoah! That's like a HUGE thing. HAHAH!



So, Syed Morsayad and Nadh came, and I started telling them a BOOMS story. Quite a big thing that happened. It wasn't bad, it was funny actually. I could hear only us making the most noise. Laughing that is, not any other funny noises. hehe.

After telling the story, talked a little bit about the recent video that has been circulating around the net. I'm not gonna say much about it. For those who have watched the video, all I have to say is that I'm not here to shame him but just to create a strong awareness that violence doesn't solve anything and will just put you in a very bad position at the end of the day.
Okay, I have to stop being so makcik. haha.



Nina arrived and took a seat. Less than 3 minutes, Syed dah nak berangkat to Fish & Co. He was really hungry, including Nadh. We went to Fish & Co. Nina, Nadh and Syed ordered food and the laughter began. Laughed non-stop hits till we were done, still laughing.

Took some pictures - glam and unglam. Normal of us. Went over to the toilet to take more pictures because according to Syed, the lighting was nice. Well.. it is. Nadh and I depressurized our relieve valves. haha. What I meant is, pee. Both of us had a stupid moment outside the cubicle.



Headed to White Sands to slack at Mcd. Talked more crap there. Laughed even more. Hais... cramped muscles everywhere - cheeks, stomach,etc. I must say that it's been too long already since we last met and yes, we had a great time. Tiredness all drained out from our fingertips and toe-tips. haha!

We jumped from one topic to another. It was so fast. I can remember us talking about "Salted Lips". That phrase has to be put out to the whole world to see. Lol. Even Mdm Priya used it back then. If an English teacher uses that, everyone should. Let's just hope that she uses it in Australia so that the Australians can help us spread the word. hahaha... Damn! Come to think of it, we should have copyrighted that phrase. HAHAHA!

We mentioned a bit here and there about some holiday plans coming up. Ooooh.. Can't wait for that.



Beyond Belief: Fag or Fig-tion
KaRRRimah also known as Nina, a writer, alongside with Syed a.k.a Mors, a comedian, are the founders and the producers of one of the best children's television series, KaRRRimah & FRRRiends. It is the pioneer of the contemporary educational television standard, combining both education and entertainment. It is well known for its characters created by Fae and Nadh. Furthermore, many of the songs written for KaRRRimah & FRRRiends have become "timeless classics" and one of the notable ones include 'Put Your Nuts In Your Mouth' which became a hit for The G Word in 2006.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO ANITA PUNYA SERAWAK! (: