May 22, 2010

We Feel Conscious. Are you..?

It's finally Friday, we're free again!
It's finally Friday, we're going out of control!
Forget the working blues and let the good times roll...

And I'm sure you guys would have known by now what day it is.
GONGZ meet-up day!



Nina ended school at 6pm. Not sure about Mors. I was at home sleeping like a pig after a 12-hours night shift for the last two days - 8pm to 8am.

We planned on meeting at 7pm, Tanah Merah, but I was late. Again. I apologize for being late. I was tired. I met them at the usual bus stop at 8pm and went straight to Simpang. On the way, laughed and laughed. About ghost disguising themselves as nyonyas and what not. Don't ask. HAHAHA!

Before we got to the seats, we went in Shop n Save to withdraw money because there wasn't any in my wallet. Maybe some dust and unimportant receipts. hehe. We queued up behind this dude while he was withdrawing money. He was at the ATM machine for quite some time. Picit punya picit, he turned and told us that there wasn't any money in it. What the hey, I went to withdraw still. Just trying my luck. And yup, like he said, no money. Well, at least I tried.

With no money in hand, we still went to eat. When it comes to food, no postponing for that. haha. Nina wanted to eat Roti John so we went to sit at the orange-tabled area. Mors was sad because there wasn't any steak. Tsktsktsk... The food there were expensive. One plate can cost up to $9. Crazy or crazy?! Crazy. Hahaha!



End up Mors ordered Mee Goreng. This was a funny moment. Mors could still ask whether the Mee was going to be white or red when it stated there clearly 'Indian Kitchen'. LOL! Of course, Indians always serve Red Mee.

While waiting for the food to arrive, we talked about the stall that just opened. I heard from a friend of mine that the stall sells rice with alcohol *malay accent*. Something to that effect. Not sure of that cause all the stalls there are HALAL. Mixfused. Hais...



After the food arrived, talked a bit more before we headed to Shop n Save. Mors wanted to buy Air Kacang Soya. Walked around just to get that drink. As we were walking, Mors was making up his mind on whether to buy ice-cream or not. I really don't understand this whole ice-cream issue that he has. haha.

Mors didn't buy his ice-cream. While waiting at the counter for Mors, looking at condoms, funny moment happened. I accidentally elbowed a woman thinking she was Mors. For some reason I wanted to lean on Mors but after the elbow, I just had to turn to confirm whether I got the right person. Nooo... it wasn't Mors. Luckily. I don't know what would have happened if I had leaned on her. Get a slap on my face..? Get kicked..? Being called a pervert..? All three..? Maybe.

Next stop, 7-11. Did some rounds in there and got out without buying anything. Wasted some precious time when Mors was already late to meet a blogshopper. Got on the train at 9.30pm. Mors' meeting with the blogshopper was at 9.30pm and by the time we reached Kembangan, it was 9.40pm. Forget it. We alighted and took the train back to Tanah Merah. So cartoon...



We did our little business in the toilet while Mors did a little bit more. haha. Waited for him until we made up some stupid story on the billboard. Really stupid. Walked slowly back to the playground. Talked about some Siglap teachers and the funny moments about them. Good old days. It all started with Mors singing the 'Lollipop' song and it reminded me of Mr. Bob.

Songs related:
Mrs. Shirley Goh - Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
Mrs. Menon - Staying Alive by Bee Gees
Miss Ng Kiew Ling - Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls
Miss Wendy Wong - What A Feeling by Irene Cara
Mr. Robert Chen - Lollipop by The Chordettes

I hope I didn't miss any other teachers that deserves to be mentioned. Those with a song that is. Ehem ehem... haha.

News on G!
Nina, Nadh and I are planning to watch The Last Song next week. Not too sure about the day and time but Nina will confirm again. For those who haven't watched it yet, don't watch it first. For those who have watched it, watch it again. hehe. Nadine might be tagging along.

PANIC-LY CALM, THE IRONY! (: