March 24, 2011

Just Do It

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain...



I swear to God it's really hard to find a decent picture of Dolly.
Too much surgery woman!

21.03.2011:
The night before, Nina told me that she will be free the whole day for Monday. I won't be going to work coz I have revision. Yeah, I wrote that for the previous post. Just a reminder. Teehee.

Nina came over to my place at about 6pm. She said she'll be arriving at 5pm but she didn't. Haha. It's normal for either one of us to be late. By an hour or an hour and a half, at most. I remembered that year where we actually waited for Mors' friends to reach East Coast. Waited from 9am all the way to 3pm. Imagine that!

Anyways, I just got home from fetching my sister from school and Nina was walking slowly to the door. Right timing. She was pissed! Jeng-jeng-jeng... Her woman didn't give a reply. Or wait, did she? One way or another, it wasn't what she was expecting. No wonder Quorra dislike her. Look what she's doing to our Dr. Ninakh. Haha!



Watched a little Spongebob Squarepants before heading out to jam under the void deck. It was raining quite heavily but we still have our ways to get to our final destination. Don't worry. We didn't use any magic. There were a lot of shelters. Hehe. Singaporeans like us always want shelters, everywhere. Let me tell you a secret... We are afraid of the rain... LOL!

Okay, cut it out. So... We took a little breather and proceeded on to making some hot music. We thought of recording our songs but the guitar had only five strings. Apparently, the G-string was gone. Woots! Haha. Plus, Mors wasn't there. We talked for a bit about lots of stuff. The "taking a step back" advice is still on going. Couldn't help but to check the phone most of the time. Sheesh!

SEA-BYE! (: